Online resources are a key component of teaching today. You don't need for your favorite web page or web app to be in the Applications list, you can do add it yourself.
- Organize your online resources within your courses
- Save them for your future
- Make them easily available to students at-will (e.g. at home or in future classes)
- Integrate into our other content (e.g. documents, tests, etc.)
- Share with other teachers
- Open the Browser and navigate to the page you want to save
- Click on the bookmark icon in the menu
- Click on the icon of the location to save it at
Next time your students (or anyone else) go to your course or group they will see the saved bookmark. You can rename it, hide it, share it at-will like any other resource.